friendship

Pupici geaninoşi peste normă!

miercuri, 18 ianuarie 2012

cateva statusuri

  • Sometimes when I say: "I'm Okay"… I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: " I know you are not "
  •  Distance means so little when someone means so much!
  •  Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.
  •  Why did you break my heart and leave me? Why does my heart still wait for you? Why do you come and torment me? Why am I still restless? 
  • “Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.”
  •  •One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and too stubborn to ask for directions
  •  Thanks sadness for embracing me again!!!!!!! * ur my destiny!,
  • Sometimes,.Someone Has To Hurt You/Deep Enough/To Make You Realize/How Better Your Life /Is Without Them In It. . . !!!
  •  Why sadness never leaves me? :'(

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu